Welcome to Synige MedX!
Synige MedX exists to challenge the current model for healthcare provision, through innovative structuring that reduces the direct and indirect cost of medical care.
Due to our extensive experience accrued in pre-hospital emergency care, our business model is based on a comprehensive Medical Emergency Readiness Plan (MERP) which entails five aspects:
- WELLNESS AWARENESS - Consulting, Workshops, Screening & Testing
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY - Risk Assessment & Compliance
- SUPPLY - Equipment & Consumable Medical Supplies
- EVENT MEDICAL MANAGEMENT - Consulting & Staffing
- TRAINING - CPR, First Aid, AED, Fire & Working at Heights
MERP identifies resources (People, Equipment, and Procedures), both internal and external that can be called upon to provide aid in a medical emergency.
On implementation of MERP, you are assured that a reliable, steadfast, auditable and responsible medical plan, based on your specific needs, is in place whereby laypersons and dedicated first responders within your company are trained and equipped to save lives!